Milk treatment is very efficient for your skin: it cleans it and hydrates it, it treats acne and it fights skin aging.
Milk is rich in calcium, lactose, fats, vitamins A, B12 and D and zinc.
If you dream of shinny and soft skin you should not forget to include milk in your daily diet.
Milk contains also lactic acid. This fights wrinkles, brown spots and hyper pigmentation.
Lactic acid stimulates the production of collagen, it has antibacterial and hydrating properties.
For a shinning skin or if you face the problems mentioned before you should try some treatments based on milk.
5 steps that should be followed
- Put some cold organic milk in a bowl. For dry skin use untreated whole milk, for oily skin skimmed milk
- Before making this treatment remove your make-up.
- Apply milk on your face as if you were using a toner.
- Let the milk stay for 15-20 minutes for a better penetration.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and apply hydrating cream.